No matter how much saddle time you’ve logged, the fundamentals you learn in Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy® motorcycle classes will ride along with you on every journey. Get the proper motorcycle training from our certified coaches today.
The House of Harley-Davidson is home to the official Riding Academy program. Through a mix of classroom instruction and range riding time, you can fulfill your dreams of being a rider in just three-five days.
Motorcycle Safety Foundation has updated their curriculum to maximize time on the bikes. With the newly designed curriculum, a 3-hour online eCourse is required and must be completed from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation’s website. The cost of the eCourse is $19.99. The House of Harley Riding Academy is $374.00
The eCourse allows for a self-paced, relaxed learning environment from home. The eCourse includes several quizzes which meet Wisconsin’s written test requirements.
The House of Harley-Davidson Riding Academy is taught by certified award-winning coaches. Students learn to ride on the new Harley-Davidson Street 500 Motorcycle in a safe environment, PLUS have the opportunity to spend more time with a coach during available extended riding sessions. The House of Harley has classes April through November and we have graduated more students than all local dealers combined.
Visit MSF eCourse Signup to register for the eCourse. The eCourse must be completed within the window of 30 days prior to your first class. Once completed, please print a certificate and bring it to your first class.
When you take a New Rider Course at the House of Harley-Davidson:
- Be taught by certified award-winning coaches
- Learn to ride on a genuine Harley-Davidson® motorcycle
- Get in-class and on-range instruction from Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D® Certified Coaches
- Learn to safely accelerate, shift, brake, and turn, along with maneuvers like controlling skids and surmounting obstacles
- Earn an MSF Basic RiderCourseSM Completion Card, which may (varies by state) exempt you from the riding portion of your license exam and score you a discount on motorcycle insurance