House of Harley-Davidson® is pleased to be able to offer our customers a Service Loaner Program.*
We know that having your motorcycle in the shop for service or upgrades can sometimes be an inconvenience, that's why we've set aside a fleet of bikes to get you around town while your bike is getting some TLC at House of Harley-Davidson®. If your total service order is more than $1,500 (mechanical services only), we'll give you a Harley-Davidson® rental - on the HOUSE - to enjoy for up to two (2) days.
Please be sure to ask about availability when scheduling your service appointment.
*For the safety and convenience of our customers, the following terms and conditions apply to our Service Loaner Program:
- Service loaners are subject to availability
- Evidence of motorcycle endorsement, proof of insurance, and ride waiver execution are required. Please consult your insurance company to ensure proper coverage for a loaner motorcycle.
- Passengers are permitted on loaner motorcycles only if present at the time the loaner is provided and a separate ride waiver is executed by the passenger
- Loaner motorcycles may not be taken outside the State of Wisconsin
- Service Loaners are available for a maximum of 48 hours unless authorized by House of Harley-Davidson®
- After 48 hours of the authorized loaner motorcycle timeframe, each additional 24-hour period, or a fraction thereof, will be billed at prevailing rental rates and added to the amount due for Service
- The customer is responsible for any traffic/parking/toll tickets/violations incurred while in possession of the loaner motorcycle
- Service loaners are not available to customers whose motorcycles are in Service for accident-related or warranty-related repairs
- Service loaners must be picked up and returned to House of Harley-Davidson®. As such, delivery/pick-up is not available
- Additional restrictions may apply. See House of Harley-Davidson® for details