- Set-up and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist customers with their shopping and purchase of merchandise.
Key Result Areas
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales of General Merchandise
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that compliments the purchase.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
Retail Sales of General Merchandise:
- Provide prompt and accurate service at cash register.
- Stock newly received product on showroom floor.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.)
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events.
- Create well-organized presentations, which appeal to our customers.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, dust free, and appealing to customers.
- Continuously maintain showroom product availability by stocking shelves and displays
- Maintain update customer mailing lists within customer database - Talon
- As assigned.
- No Supervisory Responsibilities
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Demonstrate professionalism in providing customer service.
- Accept direction, follow instructions and work well with others.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Must have ability to get along with broad customer base.
- Schooling or experience in merchandising and retail sales preferred.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk the sales floor for most of the day.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 30 lb. of merchandise.
- Majority of work is conducted indoors; however, some outdoor booth sales are conducted periodically during open houses or other events.
The House of Harley-Davidson is seeking a full-time (some weekends) Service Shop Driver that will be working in a dynamic team environment. Come join the biggest, busiest dealership group in Wisconsin.
- Help Maintain Productivity-
- Assist in uncrating of new motorcycles
- Deliver motorcycles to front of service when customers arrive for pick up
- Cleaning Trucks/Trailers prior to events and heavy traffic
- Deliver / Pick-up Motorcycles / Parts
- Safe and reliable transport of ALL motorcycles
- Pick up of dealer-located parts Dealership Assistance
- Assist with setup and take down of equipment for events - may require lifting 75-100 lbs
- Assist with seasonal outdoor projects/assignments
- May be asked to perform other duties or tasks to support the dealership
- Must have valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement ·
- Must have the ability to move and operate motorcycle safely.
- Pay based on experience -
- Must have experience in driving a Truck and Trailers up to 32ft in length. -
- Must be able to move/ride motorcycles weighing in excess of 700 libs.
Plus full benefits 401(k), health and dental insurance, PTO, and more.
Apply Here: Click here to apply on Facebook